NCCS Corp., developer of PostWorks universal postprocessor is pleased to announce the release of PostWorks Connect; advanced PostWorks machine control software with Connect technology. PostWoks is a high-end universal postprocessor that generates precise NC code for a wide variety of machines including mills, lathes, and multi-use machines. PostWorks Connect is our latest product innovation, combining an easy-to-use interface, with advanced functionality for complete control of your machine.
PostWorks Connect features:
- Complete cycle support for 5-axis+
- One postprocessor solution for all your machines
- Total output control with the ability to adjust output date with scale, mirror, translate & rotate
- Developed to optimize the performance of CNC machines
- Macro capability for advanced customization
- Plugin control to convert any known CAD/CAM format for virtually any CNC machine control
- Complete cycle support & customization
- Clone existing posts with the ability to quickly modify specific aspects for machines with similar configuration
The PostWorks suite of products includes Machine Simulation software to quickly simulate the material removal process and machine kinematics while performing interference checking between all relevant components of the machining environment.
Don Barnes, NCCS’ Manager of CAD/CAM Applications says “We are pleased to announce the new software with more capability for the many users who are successfully implementing our technology.”
Related Glossary Terms
- computer numerical control ( CNC)
computer numerical control ( CNC)
Microprocessor-based controller dedicated to a machine tool that permits the creation or modification of parts. Programmed numerical control activates the machine’s servos and spindle drives and controls the various machining operations. See DNC, direct numerical control; NC, numerical control.
- numerical control ( NC)
numerical control ( NC)
Any controlled equipment that allows an operator to program its movement by entering a series of coded numbers and symbols. See CNC, computer numerical control; DNC, direct numerical control.