Tungaloy’s DrillForce-Meister line of indexable head drills now includes drill bodies in diameters ranging from 20.0 – 25.9 mm (.787″ – 1.020″) in depth capacities of 3xD and 5xD, along with drill heads in diameters ranging from 20.0 – 25.5 mm (.787″ – 1.004″).
DrillForce-Meister incorporates a unique seat design that enables easy and swift drill head exchanges, while maximizing the clamping security, making drilling easy on curved surfaces, inclined exits, or components with a stability problem. The seat is designed with a maximum possible contact surface to hold the drill head in place for secure stability during demanding large-diameter bore drilling with the IT9-IT10 hole tolerance.
Since the drill head can be exchanged without removing the drill body from the tool holder, setup time is significantly reduced, eliminating presetting, offset, and touch-off of the replaced tool.
The new drill bodies are available in diameters ranging from 20.0 – 25.9 mm (.787″ – 1.020″) in depth capacities of 3xD and 5xD, along with new SMP drill heads in diameters ranging from 20.0 – 25.5 mm (.787″ – 1.004″).
At a Glance
- New lineup includes:
- SMP drill heads: ø20.0 - 25.5 mm (.787″ – 1.004″)
- 3xD and 5xD drill bodies in diameters ø20.0 - 25.9 mm (.787″ – 1.020″)
- Unique clamping design enables quick drill head exchanges while providing maximum head clamping
- Solid clamping makes drilling on curved surfaces or unstable components easy and reliable
- Tool setup time is reduced thanks to indexable technology
- 12 new drill bodies and 14 new drill heads are introduced in this expansion
Related Glossary Terms
Minimum and maximum amount a workpiece dimension is allowed to vary from a set standard and still be acceptable.