Phillips Precision’s Products Division announces its new Vision Corner Block as part of the Inspection Arsenal LEAN, Quick-Swap inspection fixture system. Not only does Phillips Precision offer the only quick-swap standard fixture systems, but they provide quick, creative fixture design and quick shipping of orders. Inspection Arsenal tooling will help optimize an inspection process and uncover hidden profits.
This corner block for vision inspection allows complete access to the entire edge of the part without interruption. Use the pin-ball like spring feature to nudge the workpiece away from the corner block to a repeatable distance. The dock is slotted for a universal fit to most any vision stage. Simply shift in any direction to catch the hole pattern. Add more than one corner block to the stage or to Open-Sight fixture plates to inspect multiple parts.
Inspection Arsenal will protect your company profits in many ways:
• Enjoy a rapid return on investment
• Inspect more parts per shift
• Create multiple quick-swap setups per CMM
• Move fixtures from one machine to another
• Increase the number of employees who inspect
• Adapt and reuse existing fixtures effortlessly
• Access granite surface easily
• Use CMM palletization features
• Work toward lights-out inspections
• Use as dedicated tooling - add it to your job box
• Ships immediately, as product is ready-made
Related Glossary Terms
Device, often made in-house, that holds a specific workpiece. See jig; modular fixturing.