Phillips Precision’s Products Division announces its new Spanner-Vise as part of the Inspection Arsenal LEAN, Quick-Swap inspection fixture system. Not only does Phillips Precision offer the only quick-swap standard fixture systems, but they provide quick, creative fixture design and quick shipping of orders. Inspection Arsenal tooling will help optimize an inspection process and uncover hidden profits.
The Spanner-Vise is a two-piece vise especially designed for use on Loc-N-Load or other inspection fixture plates. Infinitely adjust the distance to accommodate the workpiece and lock down securely. Soft jaws are standard with a milled step or can be machined to nest the workpiece. Gain height with Inspection Arsenal stand-offs. Black anodized aluminum. Comes complete with mounting hardware.
Inspection Arsenal will protect your company profits in many ways:
• Enjoy a rapid return on investment
• Inspect more parts per shift
• Create multiple quick-swap setups per CMM
• Move fixtures from one machine to another
• Increase the number of employees who inspect
• Adapt and reuse existing fixtures effortlessly
• Access granite surface easily
• Use CMM palletization features
• Work toward lights-out inspections
• Use as dedicated tooling - add it to your job box
• Ships immediately, as product is ready-made
Related Glossary Terms
Device, often made in-house, that holds a specific workpiece. See jig; modular fixturing.