PRAB's Diagonal-Shaft Wringer reclaims costly cutting fluids and produces more valuable dry chips. Dry chips ensure compliance with EPA regulations when transporting scrap for recycling. Process rates of up to 10,000 lb/h can be achieved. Additional chip processing and filtration equipment can be integrated for a full, turnkey processing system.
Effective chip processing with a PRAB Diagonal-Shaft Wringer, allowing manufacturers to:
• Increase the value of aluminum, brass, steel, cast iron, and alloys
• Lower hazardous waste disposal costs
• Reclaim valuable coolants for recycle or reuse
• 700 Gs of centrifugal force that separates chips from fluid
• Gravity or air discharge units for efficient chip handling
• High output and fully automatic operation
• Five available models in three sizes, engineered to handle specific scrap challenges
Related Glossary Terms
Substances having metallic properties and being composed of two or more chemical elements of which at least one is a metal.