April 12, 2012
Dorner's 2200 Series conveyor with Precision Move technology now comes with a common drive option to power multiple conveyors in a fixed position from a single drive motor. The 2200 Series Precision Move common drive option gives customers flexibility in specifying multiple conveyors with different lengths and widths, but operate them as one unit efficiently with a single drive motor. The common drive is located at the end of the conveyor, and can interface with other equipment.
Features of the Precision Move common drive conveyor include:
- Available in flat belt and cleated belt end drive,
- Maximum total width of conveyor package – 48",
- Minimum width between conveyors – 2.65" edge of belt to edge of belt,
- Maximum overall torque capacity – 100 in-lbs thru coupling,
- Compatible with all standard load mount packages,
- Compatible with high torque side mount packages.
Related Glossary Terms
- flat ( screw flat)
flat ( screw flat)
Flat surface machined into the shank of a cutting tool for enhanced holding of the tool.