Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of our new MF microscope packages that include the M2 geometric software and touch-screen tablet as well as a retrofit package for D generation MF and MF-U microscopes in the field.
The M2 software is easy to use and allows for graphic-based part view feature construction and generating popular construction types like distances and tangent lines. The software also allows a user to apply geometric tolerances, view deviation results and then export the data and create reports.
Other features with the new MF/MF-U Measuring Microscopes with Metlogix M2 Software and an easy-to-use touch- screen tablet include:
- Highest measuring accuracy in its class
- Stage travel range up to 400mm x 200mm / 16in x 8in
- Quick release mechanism and zero-set buttons on stage controls increase operability when working larger workpieces
- Easy to use all-in-one PC Touch Screen Display
- M2 Geometric 2D Measurement Software
- Camera port is standard on all models
- Wide range of objectives available from 1x to 100x
- M2 Retrofit package available for D generation MF and MF-U microscopes