HemiPleat premium retrofit filter cartridges from Camfil APC fit most leading dust collector brands and are guaranteed to last longer than standard filters. HemiPleat filters use a patented pleating technology that exposes more filter media to the air stream to boost the performance of industrial dust collectors.
Because virtually all of the media surface is exposed to the airstream, HemiPleat filters are far more efficient than standard filters and need to be changed out less frequently, saving time and maintenance costs.
HemiPleat retrofit filters are available in a variety of media including:
- HemiPleat Green for standard applications;
- eXtreme nanofiber to promote surface loading and release of ultrafine particles;
- Flame-retardant for spark-generating applications;
- Carbon-impregnated to dissipate static on applications like plastics or combustible dusts; and
- Synthetic fibers for moist or abrasive applications.
Related Glossary Terms
Substance used for grinding, honing, lapping, superfinishing and polishing. Examples include garnet, emery, corundum, silicon carbide, cubic boron nitride and diamond in various grit sizes.