Koma Precision’s Elbo Controlli tool presetter app in the Okuma App Store delivers outstanding machining precision that increases cutting accuracies and shop efficiencies. Okuma machine tool apps put the power of improving part quality, reducing costs and increasing profitability in end users' hands, according to the company. This app can be downloaded for free from the Okuma App Store.
The app makes it possible for users to easily measure the tools (radius and length) and then directly send the offsets to the Okuma OSP-P control to update the local tool offset table. Physical measurements can be completed with the tool offset number. Once a valid measure is received from the presetter, the program will allow data to be sent to the controller.
Elbo Controlli’s stable granite column and base, in addition to a precision spindle system that utilizes a one-piece cartridge, eliminates the need for adapters and errors associated with their use.
Elbo Controlli Tool Presetter Features:
- Increased axis measuring range (600mm, or 23.62”)
- Fixed target function in micrometric registration of X and Z axes
- A single, high definition 15” TTF touchscreen with improved viewing and functionality
- Optional manual control of the C-axis
- Okuma machining center equipped with OSP-P300
- Elbo Controlli presetter (Sethy Six, Hathor Six) running software 2.4 or above
- Valid network connection
Related Glossary Terms
- machining center
CNC machine tool capable of drilling, reaming, tapping, milling and boring. Normally comes with an automatic toolchanger. See automatic toolchanger.