IMS Software has released version 8.4 of IMSpost™ and IMSverify™.
Updates to IMSpost include:
- Refinements to internal algorithms for improved performance.
- Sorting and filtering in dialogs with large grids for improved usability.
- Enhancements to controller emulation development and debugging – new variable panes, infinite loop detection, and syntax checking.
- New “validate machine” function for identifying and correcting common machine kinematic issues.
- New virtual machine mode for easier management of machine coordinate systems and complex axis transformations.
‘The primary focus for IMSpost and IMSverify 8.4 was improved performance and enhanced user productivity through user interface enhancements’ says Dan Wrenn, president and co-founder of IMS Software. ‘Rapid and robust development tools for post processing, simulation and verification provide measurable returns for optimizing manufacturing processes.’
Updates to IMSverify include:
· New variable pane for display and monitoring of controller variables, including a new watch window.
· Debugging of subprograms.
· New graphical display of active coordinate system axis.
· Syntax checking and reporting.
· New “validate machine” function for identifying and correcting common machine kinematic issues.