"Hyprostatik" rotary table systems are available with torque motor drive with angle measure system for C-axis or B-axis use or for belt drive for rotation use. Rotary tables available for measure machines with very high precision angle measure system up to 1,6m and 40to load.
With the use of the PM controller, several times stiffness is achieved compared to solutions using capillaries. This produces extraordinarily high stiffness with respect to radial, axial and moment loads. With the help of extensive computer programmes, an optimum in dimensioning is achieved regarding dynamic loads, so the best-possible damping is achieved. By precisely determining the limits of use and loads, an optimum in functional reliability is achieved.
Features of the rotary tables
Here is a list of features of the rotary tables:
- Radial and axial runout measured < 1.0 µm
- No wear, optimum damping,
- Extremely stiff to radial, axial and moment load,
- High radial, axial and tilt torque load capacity,
- Low thermal growth due to oil re-cooling, even at the highest rpm,
- Very high rotational speeds possible,
- A wide range of sizes, designs, rpm and load capacities to meet customer needs,
- Useful for horizontal, vertical or tilting orientation of rotation axis,
- With specially adapted hydraulic unit
Related Glossary Terms
1. Ability of a material or part to resist elastic deflection. 2. The rate of stress with respect to strain; the greater the stress required to produce a given strain, the stiffer the material is said to be. See dynamic stiffness; static stiffness.