High QA, a provider of quality management software solutions that enable manufacturing companies to efficiently create, manage and monitor all quality requirements across manufactured parts, today announced Version 7.0 of its manufacturing quality management software.
This latest release targets APQP/PPAP quality processes by incorporating new technology advancements from the High QA 360 platform including production quality planning workflows, improved reporting and documentation capabilities for FAI, APQP and PPAP, additional quality process features and overall improvements.
With version 7.0, High QA enhances the quality manufacturing management process and establishes the innovative High QA 360 platform. Adding new features and expanding the software better facilitates APQP/PPAP quality documentation and reporting needs throughout the manufacturing supply chain. Users can now review any job or order to see what documents are required, what stage the documents are in and who is responsible for a particular document with full transparency and accountability.
Key Features of High QA 7.0
Production Quality Planning
High QA PQP (Production Quality Planning) is an innovative, non-Excel-based, project management solution for quality and manufacturing teams to plan, implement, and monitor all quality and documentation requirements such as PPAP across their manufactured parts.
- Standard out-of-the-box and configurable templates for FAI, SPC Capability Studies, Gage R&R, P-Flow, P-FMEA, Control Plan and more
- Dynamic generation of reports for in-process document management without using Microsoft Excel or Word
- Automatic notifications, signature assignments and document approval management
- Comprehensive revision control and traceability for all document activity history
Inspection plans for part instances of tabulated drawings are centrally set up and initiated through “Master Parts” in High QA. The comprehensive tool kit enables you to:
- Create a “Tabulated Master” part record and define tabulated dimensions
- Automatically extract tabulated parameters table from drawing with OCR technology
- Generate part records with one-click for any or all tabulated instances
Part Categories allow users to create templates for settings and preferences which can be applied when creating new parts. Part records inherit settings and preferences from the assigned Part Category. This allows for unmatched standardization across your organization and highly efficient creation of all part / job records.
Job Release Control (Plan/Results Locking)
High QA has implemented new functionality giving users the ability to define when a job or project is in “Planning” or “Active” status.
- Planning Stage – Creation of ballooned drawing, defining inspection requirements and operations, etc. Inspection results cannot be recorded in the planning stage.
- Active Stage – Released to the shop floor. Actively recording inspection results. Ballooned drawing, inspection requirements, operations, etc. cannot be altered.
All new features and enhancements work seamlessly with a centralized database and create an integrated quality management software for manufacturing.
Related Glossary Terms
- statistical process control ( SPC)
statistical process control ( SPC)
Statistical techniques to measure and analyze the extent to which a process deviates from a set standard.