GROB Systems, a global leader in the development of manufacturing systems and machine tools, announces its new modular GROB-NET4Industry web applications, enabling manufacturers to network and digitalize production processes across all plants to increase facility efficiency.
Offering an all-round package for modern production in the Industry 4.0 era, GROB provides 12 modules ranging from planning to engineering to maintenance. Each GROB-NET4Industry module is designed to increase productivity. Users can select from among these modules and combine the most relevant for the best system to ensure transparency and connectivity:
- GROB4Line – The machine in sight via smartphone
- GROB4Analyze – Feedback from the machine for CIP
- GROB4Simulate – Complex processes and parts simply simulated
- GROB4Coach – Programming, simulation, training
- GROB4Interface – Easy route to machine communication
- GROB4Connect – Connection from the real world to the ERP system
- GROB4Pilot – Multi-functional, interactive machine operation
- GROB4Automation – Intuitive production control software for unmanned operation
- GROB4Track – Machine axes in view at all times
- GROB4Care – Service and maintenance portal
- GROB4Portal – The secure Cloud for the industry
- GROB4Optimization-MSP – Process evaluation for motorized spindles
Related Glossary Terms
On a rotating tool, the portion of the tool body that joins the lands. Web is thicker at the shank end, relative to the point end, providing maximum torsional strength.