CleanSpace Technology has launched the CleanSpace Ultra powered respirator with full face mask. Featuring no hoses, belt mounted battery packs or cables makes CleanSpace a light, easy and comfortable unit to wear in industrial settings.
The NIOSH-approved CleanSpace Ultra offers the highest respiratory protection [assigned protection factor (APF) of 1000], has HEPA filters and a water tolerant IP66 rating. CleanSpace Ultra offers full face mask protection for workers dealing with lead, silica, biohazards and other hazardous particulates. The mask has two sizes, a wide panoramic field of view, a speech diaphragm and an easy to remove/replace inner mask with accessories such as visor scratch protection “tear offs” and spectacle kits.
“Our goal is to improve respiratory safety by designing masks that are super light and more comfortable to wear while providing the highest standards for particulate protection,” commented Alex Birrell, CEO at CleanSpace Technologies. “CleanSpace Ultra completely transforms how a full-face mask operates, looks, feels and protects against dusts, mists, fumes and radionuclides.”
CleanSpace Ultra Key Product Specifications:
· NIOSH approved, APF 1000 and IP66 rating
· Lightweight (power unit (1.5 lb, with high capacity HEPA filter) and compact
· Few parts. No hoses, cables or belt mounted battery packs
· Up to eight (8) hours run time
· High capacity HEPA filter
· Mask has speech diaphragm and built-in PortaCount adaptor
· Polycarbonate visor with tear-off visor protectors
· Low maintenance, durable and reliable (2-year warranty)