Related Glossary Terms
- computer-aided design ( CAD)
computer-aided design ( CAD)
Product-design functions performed with the help of computers and special software.
- conversational programming
Method for using plain English to produce G-code file without knowing G-code in order to program CNC machines.
Go from "solid to part" seamlessly. Eliminate extra steps. The newest control feature for both three and five axis machines from Hurco is the skills gap buster shops need.
- Integrated CAD/CAM and tool path simulation
- No need to enter feature dimensions -- simply click and cut
- Transform Planes created automatically for easy 5-sided conversational programming -- no data entry required
Hurco’s 3D Import feature includes 3D DXF technology that now displays all CAD geometry, including splines and Z-depths.
Learn more at www.hurco.com/3d-import