Go from "solid to part" seamlessly. Eliminate extra steps. The newest control feature for both three and five axis machines from Hurco is the skills gap buster shops need.
- Integrated CAD/CAM and tool path simulation
- No need to enter feature dimensions -- simply click and cut
- Transform Planes created automatically for easy 5-sided conversational programming -- no data entry required
Hurco’s 3D Import feature includes 3D DXF technology that now displays all CAD geometry, including splines and Z-depths.
Learn more at www.hurco.com/3d-import
Related Glossary Terms
- computer-aided design ( CAD)
computer-aided design ( CAD)
Product-design functions performed with the help of computers and special software.
- conversational programming
Method for using plain English to produce G-code file without knowing G-code in order to program CNC machines.